Monday, September 1, 2008

Love mia and mama

I know I'm blessed for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.
Everyone been telling me on and on about how lucky I am.

Last week friday, as usual my mummy picks me up from my hostel around 12:10pm and I complained to her about I vomitted several times this early morning till noon.


My mother question me alot to find out the main crux that make me vomit.


Cc :Mom, I dont feel well as I had been vomitting several times this morning.
Mom:What happen to you? What did you had this morning?How about yesterday?
Cc :I did not take anything this morning as I thought I am going to have brunch with you.
Mom:Come, I bring you to take something first. When we got back home remind me to cook some herbs for you.Next time please take something in the morning. You make me worried of you
Cc :Sorry for making you worried mom. Thanks mom.I love you ^^...muacks.

The Causal Relationship & The Alternative Relationsship were used.

No comments: