Monday, September 1, 2008

P r e t t y G i r l

Victor asked for a groupie gathering which involve Yun Wai, Genie, Victor and I(Cecilia) at this particular time to discuss about a plan regarding someone's birthday.
As we discuss, we get carried away suddenly taking about who Yun Wai's crush.


Genie :Yun Wai who is that lucky Fcm's girl? When are you gonna introduce to us???
Yun Wai :Ale...how come you guys knew about it?
Cecilia :Is she alpha or beta year? spill!!
Genie :I think is that alpha girl that we saw during orientation.
Yun Wai :Dont know. Sooner or later you guys gonna find out le.
Genie :Oooooo......Wait, I remembered once Calvin and I were in the bus, he told me that girl is pretty. I think is that girl.
Yun Wai: That girl??
Genie : Yeah that girl!
Yun Wai: Which girl?
Cecilia : Which girl?
Victor : Yeah which girl?


From the conversation above, we could see that Genie committed Fallacy of ambiguity where Victor, Yun Wai and I (cecilia) lose track on what Genie trying to tell us about the girl that make each and everyone of us say " Which on??"


No comments: