Thursday, August 28, 2008

APPLE VS TOSHIBA laptop.

I was kind enough to lend my TOSHIBA laptop to a friend of mine, Clara to do her assignment in MMU's library where she forgotted to bring hers.
After a while, Clara told me that her eyes are getting drowsy and she gets headache when she works at my laptop.
She claims that this hasn't happened before, but she clearly states that she never encounter this when she use her APPLE laptop. Then she says that" I think I better get back to hostel and take my laptop.
Here is pictures on the laptop.

The Big Mac laptop.


Toshiba laptop.

The conclusion here is ''I think I better get back to hostel and take my laptop." But it's arrived in a way that "she never encounter this when she use her APPLE laptop". The argument was clearly bad as in the premise did not support the conclusion clearly. But , as in turned out, may be Clara's lack of sleep made her eyes drowsy and headache happens.

No comments: